Chicken Biryani recipe is the very most preferred dish by Pakistani and Indian. From restaurants to home, Chicken Biryani has its presence everywhere. Chicken Biryani is perfect amalgamation of rice and meat cooked with desi spices. Chicken Biryani in English is a delicious savory rice dish, it is layered with spicy chicken, caramelized onion and tomatoes. Biryani is cooked in gravy style with all the Desi spices like nutmeg, green and black cardamoms chili, yogurt, black and red pepper, green mint leaves etc. Gravy of chicken and rice are layered in big pot and on top it is decorated with crushed all spices, mint leaves, yellow color, and biryani essence. This is a compulsory dishes for all special occasion. Its easy & quick homemade recipe. So, prepare it from our easy and quick method to get a good and perfect taste on your taste buds and impress your family and friends.
Basmati- Rice- 2 cups
Cumin powder (roasted)- 1 tsp
Chicken pieces- 3/4kg
Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
Onion sliced- 3 large
Garam masala powder- 2 tsp
Yoghurt- 1 cup
Ginger paste- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
Green chilli paste- 1 tsp
Tomato puree- 1/2 cup
Red chilli powder. 2 tsp
Milk- 1/2 cup
Saffron. One pinch
Coriander powder. 1 tsp
Green coriander leaves chopped. 2 tbsp
Water. 3 1/2 cups
Oil. 7 tbsp
Make a mixture with yoghurt, tomato, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, puree, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder, powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and salt.
2. Marinade the chicken in the same mixture. Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions till they turn golden brown color.
4. Add the marinated chicken and cook the all mixture for 10 mints.
5. In a pressure cooker, put rice and add 3 1/2 cups of water to it. Also, take the saffron, mix with the milk and add to the rice.
6. At end add chicken pieces and cardamom powder and the along with the marinade.
7. Now properly mix all the ingredients gently, cover with the cooker lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
8. Your tasty chicken biryani recipe is ready now